So we are one month into parenting and I can honestly say it has been great. Granted, Jen is doing most of the heavy lifting at this time, but I am trying to help out as best I can. Brady and Jen have successfully completed several chores around town and they already have several play dates/walks planned with other new moms. We've had some challenges, but overall it has been a great experience and we wouldn't trade them for anything. Thank you all for your generous affection and support. We are looking forward to sharing all the new experiences with you in the future.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Happy One Month Birthday!!
So we are one month into parenting and I can honestly say it has been great. Granted, Jen is doing most of the heavy lifting at this time, but I am trying to help out as best I can. Brady and Jen have successfully completed several chores around town and they already have several play dates/walks planned with other new moms. We've had some challenges, but overall it has been a great experience and we wouldn't trade them for anything. Thank you all for your generous affection and support. We are looking forward to sharing all the new experiences with you in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment