Jeff and I have established Halloween as our favorite holiday. Therefore it will also become Brady's preferred day. In celebration of this blessed day Brady has 3 costumes. Yes, 3! Today Brady is featuring the first of his Halloween 2008 Line... the skeleton.
Unfortunately Brady was only able to wear this one for a short time due to an explosive #2 that saturated both the skeleton and my lap. I'm thinking this is his way of giving me some feedback on the costume choice. Better luck tomorrow.
3 comments:
He's so damn cute
if you think this is cute wait until the next entry. I've seen some of them and this little guy looks good in anything.
These are some of the first pictures I have seen of Brady and he is just so cute and so are your fun comments. My vote for Halloween is the Skeleton.
I am so glad to hear he is feeling better which means everyone is feeling better !
Take Care and keep havin Fun!!
Diane O.
Post a Comment