Brady's first Thanksgiving went pretty well considering his plate was filled with nothing but milk. I think he showed his distaste for the lack of variety by blowing out his Turkey ensemble twice! The first explosion was done before we even left for the day. Fortunately, I had some time to launder the outfit and redress him before heading over to the Grandparents. Not even 3 hours later Brady decided he had enough of the turkey top and did his best to blow it off his body. We jokingly said that Brady had stuffed his turkey! Its amazing when you become a parent how much discussion happens about your child's #2's. Never in my life did I think I would ever write, blog or talk about the contents of a diaper! For some reason it makes for a good laugh and fascinating conversation. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are truly grateful for all that we have and for all who have blessed our lives.
3 comments:
In my world #2 is #1. Happy thanksgiving.
i'm so glad the turkey outfit fit him! he looks adorable!
We will always remember Brady's first Thanksgiving "blowout"! :)
Post a Comment