Brady and I went to visit his lady Claire yesterday. She was in town to have her tonsils removed. Not the most romantic of venues, but he was thrilled to see her none the less. He kept asking the nurses to dim the lights and to bring him the room service menu, but the service was sub par. They wouldn't even let him light the candles he brought. Darn oxygen machines. He did manage to get his girl a cherry popsicle. That seemed to brighten her day. So while Claire tried to sleep off the morphine Brady played and serenaded her from her bedside. He has amazing vocal range for a 19 month old.
Claire did great and is recovering nicely. We are so proud of her. I think the two of them draw from each others strength. It is so sweet to see them together. Hopefully this will be the last time the two of them meet in a hospital room.
Brady's surgery is set for Thursday at 10:00. We will be staying the night (oh joy) for observation and pain management. Hopefully all will go well. I absolutely dread surgery day. You would think we were old pros at this by now!
1 comment:
How incredibly sweet of Brady to be there for his girlfriend! Glad to hear all went well for her. Lady Claire, btw, is absolutely beautiful! Such pretty hair too. :-)
I will keep Brady in my prayers, I hope his surgery goes well also!
Love,
Sherri Harnisch
Post a Comment