Brady would like to announce the opening of his topless pool. Seriously... there's not top on his pool. What did you think I meant? :)
I bought Brady a pool yesterday... the best $5 I've ever spent. As long as coach wetsuit isn't around Brady digs life at the pool. Considering this is Brady's first pool I thought we should run over some of the basic rules.
1. No peeing in the pool
2. No poop in the pool (let's all remember St. Pooptrics Day)
3. Don't drink the water (you know rule #1 was broken 1.2 seconds upon entry)
4. No diving
So far only rules 1 and 3 have been broken. Not too bad.
Brady has begun standing up freestyle, which is a technical term for standing up without something to pull up on. He thinks it's pretty cool. Now we just have to get him to combine the steps and the freestyle stand up and POW! We've got walking.
I think it might take a cabana full of yellow poka-dot bikini's to motivate this little man.
3 comments:
a pool without p is just an ool. No one swims in an ool.
Haha! He is so freaking cute!
And get that kid a bigger pool! He can't even have buddies over to play in that little thing.
Sooo cuute! :-)
Post a Comment