Our sweet little girl turns one today. I truly can't believe how fast 365 days can go. In honor of her big day Brady has offered some advice:
1. Wear sunblock with the birthday suit.
2. Don't get a big head, everyone has a birthday (reminder that his is in 3 days and that HIS is in fact a huge deal).
3. Always send a nice hand written thank you note for good gifts and send a copy of your birthday registry for the bad ones.
4. Make a wish- though it obvious that her greatest wish came true the day Brady was born. :)
Happy Birthday Mallory!!
2 comments:
I found Brady's blog looking at a coworker's of mine, blog TracyGee's. I often stop here, love to see how much your kiddos have grown. Laugh and cry along with you and Jeff. I admire you both so very much, can't imagine how you do it, but must say I am very proud of you. Not trying to take any of Mallory's thunder on her birthday, she is adorable
love Wendy
Happy Birthday Mals!! I love your little face! I hope you had a fun party!
Post a Comment