Talking is currently Brady's biggest challenge, but I think St. Valentine must have inspired him. Our boy is speaking the love language, as in, we love everything he has to say. It's like Cupid's arrow hit a bulls eye in Brady's speech target. We are not only getting words, but sentences!! Well, 1 sentence..."I want the balls." WHOAAAA! A four word sentence! We are thankful for every word(s) that Brady says. I love hearing his raspy voice.
Now that Mallory is spouting off new words everyday (even shit...nice) I am hopeful that Brady will follow her lead. Speech continues to be our focus and will be for a long while. After this weeks verbal explosion I am recharged and excited to see what else is in his vocal box.
1 comment:
My little guy dropped and "S" bomb this morning. I often forget that even though we have a hard time understanding him, he does hear and repeat what we say. Good Luck and continued success to you Brady!
Post a Comment