
Jeff's birthday isn't until Saturday, but Brady decided to give him his gift early.....Brady signed "Dad" today. It was pretty cool. Jeff has been diligent about showing Brady the sign for Dad for about 12 months now. Everyday he signs and says "Dad" about 13.2 million times. Usually Brady's response involves a thousand yard stare and a smile, but today Brady took his left hand and signed Dad. Jeff and I erupted in applause. Jeff repeated the exercise to make sure it wasn't a fluke. If any of you know Jeff, he is a man of science and most things must be proven before trusted. Well Brady proved himself. He signed Dad the requested 14 more times, each occurrence receiving thunderous applause. Well done Dad, well done!
Brady and I watch the DVD series called "
Baby Signing Time." I highly recommend them for any child. Kids learn to communicate long before words actually come out of their mouths. Signing gives them a voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment