I see you Canada
Hello Afghanistan!
The recent addition of our New Yorker got me thinking about where all Brady's bloggers are coming from. Google has a great tool called analytics and it tracks blog viewership. It appears that Brady's charm has reached as far as Kazakhstan. Amazing! Jeff and I were floored with our little blogs stats. Brady's Adventures is viewed on 4 continents and 189 cities. We receive about 1,000 hits a month. Now I realize that a 1,000 hits in YouTube status isn't anything major, but for our minor blog, that's some serious viewership! There's even someone in Japan checking in on our little man. It also appears that you all are loyal readers. Since the birth of this site the return rate has not waivered. The nifty bar graph shows Monday-Friday you all read with conviction and Saturday-Sunday you have better things to do. So thank you for reading. It really means a lot to us. It makes us feel like you care about our Brady and we couldn't ask for anything more.
1 comment:
That is amazing!!! Good job Jen and Jeff Keep it up :) Zuniga Family
Post a Comment